London, July 18 - Singer Demi Lovato has given up her cell phone as part of her healthy new lifestyle.
The 19-year-old has battled numerous personal problems over the last few years and checked into rehab in 2010 to address issues, including bipolar disorder, self-harming and an eating disorder.
Lovato has since landed a new job as a judge on "The X Factor" and embraced a healthy new lifestyle regime, which includes meditation and giving up her cell phone.
"I make time for myself and meditate. I've spent the past two years getting over an eating disorder and issues like self-harming and bipolar disorder. I have to work on this stuff every day. I haven't used my cell (phone) in three months! Subconsciously, it was a crutch," contactmusic. com quoted Lovato as saying. (IANS)
- ESA's satellite shows Antarctica's ice loss on the rise
- Rare butterfly orchid, lost for 175 years, rediscovered in the Azores
- US hopes India will persuade 'friend' Karzai on troops stay post-2014
- Twitter shares soar following mobile ad roll-out announcement
- Microsoft issues Surface patches, OS updates