London,July 22 - Actress Anna Paquin is very happy to be a mom.
The "True Blood" actress has been described as "adorable" and "glowing" by her co-star Deborah Ann Woll, who has been working with her throughout her pregnancy with twins.
"She's adorable. She's glowing. She's so happy to become a mom. I want to give her a lot of de-stressing. It's very hard to be a pregnant mama and be the lead on a show. I just want her to be able to relax," contactmusic.com quoted Paquin as saying. (IANS)
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime
- American bourbon overtakes Scottish whiskey!