London, July 22 - Pop star Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone is to launch shoe collection at London Fashion Week in September.
Ciccone, who recently penned a best-selling book about his famous sibling, entitled "Life With My Sister Madonna", signed a deal with Czechoslovakian shoe company Novesta, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
The line is aimed at men, women and children and will comprise a mixture of traditional styles made using modern materials.
The range will be shown at a bespoke installation in London, then Paris, Prague, Toronto, New York, Miami and Los Angeles, with plans to develop the label into a lifestyle brand in the near future. (IANS)
- Arthur says Oz team 'playing how he wanted' before being sacked as coach
- Federer to represent Del Potro, Dimitrov with new agency Team8
- Ecclestone's 'gigantic' F1 book goes on sale for 625,000 dollars
- Tyson blames media for highlighting rape, ear biting charges that took place '1000 years ago'
- Tyson decides not to dispute 'banning order' from UK