Los Angeles, July 25 - Socialite Kim Kardashian says she is having special dreams about her father Robert Kardashian off-late who died in 2003.
The 31-year-old is dreaming about her father so regularly that she went on to research about the dreams which felt so real to her.
"I've been dreaming about my dad lately. I've had two dreams that were, like, so real. I started researching them and I read that they're called special dreams," moremagazine. com quoted Kardashian as saying.
"I'm the only family member to have them. It's like he's here in the room, talking to me," she added.
Kardashian also feels these dreams have made her believe in the spirit world and the fact that her father is protecting her and her family.
"I totally believe in the connection between this world and the other side, so I love them because it feels like he's watching over me and the whole family," she said. (IANS)
- NY businesswoman wants to change city into 'Chinese Disneyland'
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- Multiple mates increase reproductive success for female prairie dogs
- George H.W. Bush wears socks printed with image of his own face
- Twitter to launch cookie based retargeted ads on mobile