New York, July 27 : British director Rupert Sanders has apologised to his wife and children for cheating on them with actress Kristen Stewart while shooting for "Snow White and the Huntsman"
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," people. com quoted Sanders as saying.
"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together," he added.
The 41-year-old is married to actress-model Liberty Ross, with whom he has two kids.
Stewart, 22, has been in a relationship with her "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, 26, since they first met when filming nearly four years ago.
Stewart has publicly apologised for the "hurt and embarrassment" she caused, which she said "jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob".(IANS)
- Chinese reform encouraging, says World Bank chief
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime