London, Aug 3 - Singer-actress Kylie Minogue sports a short crop in stills from the trailer of her latest film, French drama "Holy Motors".
The haircut makes the 44-year-old look aged by several years, as she also wears a blouse, blue cardigan and beige trenchcoat, reports thesun. co. uk.
In the film, she is paired opposite Denis Lavant.
Lavant plays the lead character Monsieur Oscar, and Minogue essays Eva Grace. The cast also includes Eva Mendes, who essays a character named Kay M. (IANS)
- Chinese reform encouraging, says World Bank chief
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime