London, Aug 6 : Actor Jimmy Fallon will reportedly host next year's Academy Awards Ceremony.
The American funny man, who hosts Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, is said to be frontrunner for the job of hosting the prestigious event, which will be produced by Lorne Michaels -- the creator of Saturday Night Live.
Michaels and Fallon have worked together before, with Fallon kick starting his career as a contributor on the long-running comedy show back in the late nineties. Lorne also acts as a producer on Fallon's late night chat show.(IANS)
- India’s trade deficit narrows 46.5% y-o-y in November
- Microsoft tries to lure Gmail users with new Outlook.com import tool
- A hung parliament may drag India’s sovereign rating under pressure: S&P
- Twitter beats Facebook for 'best tech company to work for' title in 2014
- New 'wink glasses' come as sigh of relief for dry eyes sufferers
- Don't hang Mollah, says rights group
- 48% Americans opposed to scrapping of ban on cellphone use in flights
- Poverty during childhood adversely affects brain development in kids
- Younger women likelier to die from heart attacks than male counterparts
- New material could make solar panels cheaper and more efficient