Los Angeles, Aug 6 : Singer Wiz Khalifa's concert took a wrong turn when 26 teenagers attending the show were hospitalised for alcohol poisoning in New York.
The teengaers, reportedly between the age group of 14 and 18, were at various stages of intoxication. They were admitted to the Nassau University Medical Centre until the doctors allowed them to be handed over to their parents, reports contactmusic. com.
Although, no alcohol was being sold at the gig, according to the security officials, there were a bunch of boys drinking in the parking and waiting for the show to start. (IANS)
- NY businesswoman wants to change city into 'Chinese Disneyland'
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- Multiple mates increase reproductive success for female prairie dogs
- George H.W. Bush wears socks printed with image of his own face
- Twitter to launch cookie based retargeted ads on mobile