Los Angeles, Aug 7 - Actress Lindsay Lohan is set to make her first appearance in "Scary Movie 5".
Joining her is actor Charlie Sheen, who will return for the third time.
Malcolm Lee will direct the movie from a script co-written by David Zucker who wrote and helmed the third and fourth films, reports contactmusic. com.
The movie is set to be a complete reboot of the franchise, which originally starred Anna Faris and has grossed over $800 million worldwide.
The story in "Scary Movie 5" involves the dance world, with a snooty, aloof, imperious, and oversexed French director of a dance company putting on a huge production.
The film is slated to release April 2013. (IANS)
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report