London, Aug 7 - Actress Rachel Weisz feels actresses look sexier on screen than actors.
"Acting is a different world. I find women sexier on screen than men. People like Gena Rowlands, Juliette Binoche and Cate Blanchett," thesun. co. uk quoted Weisz, who is married to Daniel Craig, as saying.
"When you work with actors, you don't find them particularly sexy. Brendan Fraser, in 'The Mummy', for example, is very gentle for a big action man. Almost courtly, in fact. He is quite mysterious, with a lot going on in his head," she added. (IANS)
- ESA's satellite shows Antarctica's ice loss on the rise
- Rare butterfly orchid, lost for 175 years, rediscovered in the Azores
- US hopes India will persuade 'friend' Karzai on troops stay post-2014
- Twitter shares soar following mobile ad roll-out announcement
- Microsoft issues Surface patches, OS updates