London, Aug 7 - Actress Meryl Streep had to undergo a hand surgery after she cut herself with a kitchen knife.
The actress was seen wearing a large bandage on her left hand during an appearence in New York City. Last week Streep revealed she sliced open her hand while cutting an avocado and the injury was stitched up by a local doctor in Connecticut before she was referred for surgery in New York, reports contactmusic. com.
"They gave me an even bigger bandage (after the surgery). And of course I took it right off when I got home. But now, I think I'll put it back on," she added. (IANS)
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report