London, Aug 9 - After apparels, singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham has launched her own range of spectacles.
The former Spice Girls band member, who is short-sighted herself, decided to introduce new range of prescription glasses because she could not find a pair that suited her.
"I do need to wear glasses - I haven't found glasses that suit me or that I particularly like. I've always been quite self-conscious about this, so that's why I've decided to do them myself. I will be wearing my glasses now, and it will be nice to see where I will be going for once," thesun. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The six pairs of specs in the collection feature a diamante-faceted "V" and cost around 260 pounds. They are expected to go on sale early next year. (IANS)
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report