London, Aug 9 - Singer Gary Barlow has thanked fans for their lovely messages of support following the loss of his fourth child Poppy.
The 41-year-old and his wife Dawn are devastated with grief after daughter was delivered stillborn Saturday.
"Your kind words and lovely messages are overwhelming. Thank you," he tweeted, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
A fan of the singer has started a memorial fund in response to the tragic birth.
Michelle Pierce launched the page www. justgiving. com/RIPPoppyBarlow on behalf of Barlow's fans. She hopes to raise 100,000 pounds for stillbirth and neonatal death charity Sands.
"As fans and many of us as parents we all want to show love and support to the Barlow family. Here we can make a difference, and leave united messages of love and support. This is a united donation from all Gary Barlow fans," she posted on the website.
So far, nearly 300 donations have been made totalling more than 2,000 pounds. (IANS)
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime
- American bourbon overtakes Scottish whiskey!