Mumbai, Aug 23 - Megastar Amitabh Bachchan believes these are good times for the Hindi film industry as movies are regularly minting Rs. 100 crore and plus at the box office.
"It's a great time for the industry. More the business, the earnings, the better it is," the 69-year-old said here.
"Last year, the film industry was going through a bad phase. Most films were not working. But it is good to see that lately films are doing good business," he added.
Amitabh will soon be seen hosting the sixth season of game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)", and admits it has helped him increase his knowledge base.
"The amount of knowledge I get from here (KBC), I don't get outside. I'm grateful to KBC because of which my knowledge is also increasing," he said.
The first season of KBC went on air in 2000 on Star Plus. After four seasons, the show shifted to Sony last year and now the sixth season of the game show is ready to go on air Sep 7. (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak