Mumbai, Aug 23 - Megastar Amitabh Bachchan believes these are good times for the Hindi film industry as movies are regularly minting Rs. 100 crore and plus at the box office.
"It's a great time for the industry. More the business, the earnings, the better it is," the 69-year-old said here.
"Last year, the film industry was going through a bad phase. Most films were not working. But it is good to see that lately films are doing good business," he added.
Amitabh will soon be seen hosting the sixth season of game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)", and admits it has helped him increase his knowledge base.
"The amount of knowledge I get from here (KBC), I don't get outside. I'm grateful to KBC because of which my knowledge is also increasing," he said.
The first season of KBC went on air in 2000 on Star Plus. After four seasons, the show shifted to Sony last year and now the sixth season of the game show is ready to go on air Sep 7. (IANS)
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech