Washington, Aug 31: Bollywood star Aamir Khan features on the cover of Time magazine following his hugely successful TV show "Satyamev Jayate".
"He's breaking the Bollywood mold by tackling India's social evils. Can one actor change a nation?" says the blurb on the cover, which features a close-up of the actor looking intensely into the camera.
The TV show brought social issues to the fore. It started with the issue of female foeticide, traversed over various burning social issues informing, educating, sensitising and touching audiences' hearts and ended its 13-week journey with the spotlight on the right to equality.
Time had earlier featured Aishwarya Rai on its cover. (IANS)
- NY businesswoman wants to change city into 'Chinese Disneyland'
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- Multiple mates increase reproductive success for female prairie dogs
- George H.W. Bush wears socks printed with image of his own face
- Twitter to launch cookie based retargeted ads on mobile