Mumbai, Nov 30 - Low-key promotions for "Talaash" have worked in its favour, the movie's lead actor Aamir Khan believes. He says the hype around the film shows it has been marketed well.
"I think what we had planned for the marketing was a good plan and we have moved according to the plan," the 47-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.
"Now when the film releases, the hype that I see around the film indicates that the hype is not low it is very high actually. I am very happy with the promotions," he added.
As part of the promotions, Aamir made an appearance on TV show "C. I. D." and also on a Star Plus special.
"Both ideas were mine. 'C. I. D.' also and the interaction with Star Parivaar. I really enjoyed talking to them," Aamir said. (IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto