Mumbai, Nov 30 - Low-key promotions for "Talaash" have worked in its favour, the movie's lead actor Aamir Khan believes. He says the hype around the film shows it has been marketed well.
"I think what we had planned for the marketing was a good plan and we have moved according to the plan," the 47-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.
"Now when the film releases, the hype that I see around the film indicates that the hype is not low it is very high actually. I am very happy with the promotions," he added.
As part of the promotions, Aamir made an appearance on TV show "C. I. D." and also on a Star Plus special.
"Both ideas were mine. 'C. I. D.' also and the interaction with Star Parivaar. I really enjoyed talking to them," Aamir said. (IANS)
- New Zealand players want to test 'pink ball' before day-night Test
- Expert says Pistorius' shooting reenactment footage might result in mistrial
- Sania enters top-5 for first time in her career
- Kapur finishes tied 18th, McDowell wins as Stadler collapses
- Tim Krul defends penalty shootout 'mind games' during Netherlands' WC quarterfinal victory
- Stan Chartered to invest Rs 500-cr in Sterlite Power Grid
- Sensex breaches 26,000-mark; Nifty at record-high of 7,787.95
- Gold price slips below Rs 27,500 level in futures trade
- World's largest shopping mall with theme park to come up in Dubai
- Pink Floyd to release new album'The Endless River' in October
- Hillary Clinton would want Meryl Streep to portray her in film
- Now, 'I MISS W' tees for those who miss George W. Bush
- U.S. tightens airline passenger restrictions in view of anticipated terror threat
- China reportedly shows off next-gen submarine at PLAN
- Apple hires Tag Heuer's sales director for upcoming iWatch