Mumbai, Nov 30 - Low-key promotions for "Talaash" have worked in its favour, the movie's lead actor Aamir Khan believes. He says the hype around the film shows it has been marketed well.
"I think what we had planned for the marketing was a good plan and we have moved according to the plan," the 47-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.
"Now when the film releases, the hype that I see around the film indicates that the hype is not low it is very high actually. I am very happy with the promotions," he added.
As part of the promotions, Aamir made an appearance on TV show "C. I. D." and also on a Star Plus special.
"Both ideas were mine. 'C. I. D.' also and the interaction with Star Parivaar. I really enjoyed talking to them," Aamir said. (IANS)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will