Mumbai, Jan 1 - After a successful 2012 with hits like "Rowdy Rathore", "Son of Sardaar" and "Dabangg 2", the new year also looks quite promising for actress Sonakshi Sinha.
"In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of "Dabangg 2" at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is paired opposite Ranveer Singh in "Lootera", with Akshay Kumar in "Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2" and she will share screen space with Saif Ali Khan in "Bullet Raja".
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"(It) Feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said. (IANS)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will