Mumbai, Jan 1 - After a successful 2012 with hits like "Rowdy Rathore", "Son of Sardaar" and "Dabangg 2", the new year also looks quite promising for actress Sonakshi Sinha.
"In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of "Dabangg 2" at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is paired opposite Ranveer Singh in "Lootera", with Akshay Kumar in "Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2" and she will share screen space with Saif Ali Khan in "Bullet Raja".
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"(It) Feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said. (IANS)
- 'Male-dominated' Twitter hires first woman board member Marjorie Scardino
- Skeleton discovery suggests human ancestor had gorilla-like upper body
- Drinking beer may make you live longer while coffee shorter
- Subaru Telescope's image captures intricacies of comet Lovejoy's tail
- Samsung patents tech for 'transparent dual-side operable touchscreen' phones