Mumbai, Jan 1 - After a successful 2012 with hits like "Rowdy Rathore", "Son of Sardaar" and "Dabangg 2", the new year also looks quite promising for actress Sonakshi Sinha.
"In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of "Dabangg 2" at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is paired opposite Ranveer Singh in "Lootera", with Akshay Kumar in "Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2" and she will share screen space with Saif Ali Khan in "Bullet Raja".
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"(It) Feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said. (IANS)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Cancer Drug Opdivo Receives another Approval from FDA
- Double Mastectomy Offers More Choices When It Comes To Breast Reconstruction
- Ocrelizumab cuts multiple sclerosis relapses by nearly 50% compared with Rebif in two large clinical trials
- Whole Foods recalling cheese after FDA finds Listeria during a sample test
- Medical Marijuana Regulations win Governor Jerry Brown’s signature
- Journalist Jason Rezaian sentenced by Iranian Court, verdict unknown
- Extinct tree-climbing human was handy with its feet as well
- Tech- stable policies combo can help avoid another `dark` age: World electricity firms
- Obama mocks Kanye's 2020 presidential run, calls him 'Peezy'
- Chad: Five suicide bomb attacks kill 36, injure 50