Mumbai, Jan 1 - After a successful 2012 with hits like "Rowdy Rathore", "Son of Sardaar" and "Dabangg 2", the new year also looks quite promising for actress Sonakshi Sinha.
"In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of "Dabangg 2" at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is paired opposite Ranveer Singh in "Lootera", with Akshay Kumar in "Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2" and she will share screen space with Saif Ali Khan in "Bullet Raja".
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"(It) Feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said. (IANS)
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech