Mumbai, Jan 1 - After a successful 2012 with hits like "Rowdy Rathore", "Son of Sardaar" and "Dabangg 2", the new year also looks quite promising for actress Sonakshi Sinha.
"In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of "Dabangg 2" at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is paired opposite Ranveer Singh in "Lootera", with Akshay Kumar in "Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2" and she will share screen space with Saif Ali Khan in "Bullet Raja".
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"(It) Feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said. (IANS)
- Cook reveals 'places up for grabs' in Test squad to face Sri Lanka in June
- 'Curvy' Serena Williams proud of her 'large boobs'
- Johnson ready to quit limited-overs cricket to prolong Test future till 2015 Ashes
- IPL 2014: Restaurants entice cricket buffs with deals
- Miami business body opposes Becks' plans for 'port-side' MLS stadium
- Unearthed! Tilting planets can harbour life too
- World's best pizza comes from Australia, not Italy!
- How mothers help children differentiate between right and wrong
- Now, composite materials that can self-heal repeatedly
- Girls' mental health suffers when romances play out differently than they imagined