Mumbai, Jan 5 : After promoting his forthcoming film "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola" inside the "Bigg Boss" house, actor Imran Khan admits it will be hard for him to ever stay within such a limited space.
"We see the house from the camera's point of view, but it is very weird when you actually see it from inside. It is smaller than you think. It is not that big as it looks on TV, it is really small. I don't think I can do it," the 29-year-old said here Friday on the sets of the reality show.
"They (the contestants) stay together for three months in such a small place, there are personal problems between them, food is also less... I can't do it," he added.
Even his co-star Anushka Sharma agrees, saying: "They get non-vegetarian food only once a week! Even I can't do it."
"We went in for only half and hour or so and I wanted to get out as soon as possible," Imran added.
However, Anushka likes to get a regular dose of the show's gossip from her father.
"My father watches the show and he follows it. Even if I don't watch it, I get all the news," Anushka said.
For now, the two actors are occupied with the promotions of "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola", a Vishal Bhardwaj movie, set to release Jan 11. (IANS)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999