Mumbai, Jan 5 : After promoting his forthcoming film "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola" inside the "Bigg Boss" house, actor Imran Khan admits it will be hard for him to ever stay within such a limited space.
"We see the house from the camera's point of view, but it is very weird when you actually see it from inside. It is smaller than you think. It is not that big as it looks on TV, it is really small. I don't think I can do it," the 29-year-old said here Friday on the sets of the reality show.
"They (the contestants) stay together for three months in such a small place, there are personal problems between them, food is also less... I can't do it," he added.
Even his co-star Anushka Sharma agrees, saying: "They get non-vegetarian food only once a week! Even I can't do it."
"We went in for only half and hour or so and I wanted to get out as soon as possible," Imran added.
However, Anushka likes to get a regular dose of the show's gossip from her father.
"My father watches the show and he follows it. Even if I don't watch it, I get all the news," Anushka said.
For now, the two actors are occupied with the promotions of "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola", a Vishal Bhardwaj movie, set to release Jan 11. (IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto