Mumbai, Jan 5 : After promoting his forthcoming film "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola" inside the "Bigg Boss" house, actor Imran Khan admits it will be hard for him to ever stay within such a limited space.
"We see the house from the camera's point of view, but it is very weird when you actually see it from inside. It is smaller than you think. It is not that big as it looks on TV, it is really small. I don't think I can do it," the 29-year-old said here Friday on the sets of the reality show.
"They (the contestants) stay together for three months in such a small place, there are personal problems between them, food is also less... I can't do it," he added.
Even his co-star Anushka Sharma agrees, saying: "They get non-vegetarian food only once a week! Even I can't do it."
"We went in for only half and hour or so and I wanted to get out as soon as possible," Imran added.
However, Anushka likes to get a regular dose of the show's gossip from her father.
"My father watches the show and he follows it. Even if I don't watch it, I get all the news," Anushka said.
For now, the two actors are occupied with the promotions of "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola", a Vishal Bhardwaj movie, set to release Jan 11. (IANS)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will