Mumbai, Jan 5 : After promoting his forthcoming film "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola" inside the "Bigg Boss" house, actor Imran Khan admits it will be hard for him to ever stay within such a limited space.
"We see the house from the camera's point of view, but it is very weird when you actually see it from inside. It is smaller than you think. It is not that big as it looks on TV, it is really small. I don't think I can do it," the 29-year-old said here Friday on the sets of the reality show.
"They (the contestants) stay together for three months in such a small place, there are personal problems between them, food is also less... I can't do it," he added.
Even his co-star Anushka Sharma agrees, saying: "They get non-vegetarian food only once a week! Even I can't do it."
"We went in for only half and hour or so and I wanted to get out as soon as possible," Imran added.
However, Anushka likes to get a regular dose of the show's gossip from her father.
"My father watches the show and he follows it. Even if I don't watch it, I get all the news," Anushka said.
For now, the two actors are occupied with the promotions of "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola", a Vishal Bhardwaj movie, set to release Jan 11. (IANS)
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech