Mumbai, Jan 5 : After promoting his forthcoming film "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola" inside the "Bigg Boss" house, actor Imran Khan admits it will be hard for him to ever stay within such a limited space.
"We see the house from the camera's point of view, but it is very weird when you actually see it from inside. It is smaller than you think. It is not that big as it looks on TV, it is really small. I don't think I can do it," the 29-year-old said here Friday on the sets of the reality show.
"They (the contestants) stay together for three months in such a small place, there are personal problems between them, food is also less... I can't do it," he added.
Even his co-star Anushka Sharma agrees, saying: "They get non-vegetarian food only once a week! Even I can't do it."
"We went in for only half and hour or so and I wanted to get out as soon as possible," Imran added.
However, Anushka likes to get a regular dose of the show's gossip from her father.
"My father watches the show and he follows it. Even if I don't watch it, I get all the news," Anushka said.
For now, the two actors are occupied with the promotions of "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola", a Vishal Bhardwaj movie, set to release Jan 11. (IANS)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Cancer Drug Opdivo Receives another Approval from FDA
- Double Mastectomy Offers More Choices When It Comes To Breast Reconstruction
- Ocrelizumab cuts multiple sclerosis relapses by nearly 50% compared with Rebif in two large clinical trials
- Whole Foods recalling cheese after FDA finds Listeria during a sample test
- Medical Marijuana Regulations win Governor Jerry Brown’s signature
- Journalist Jason Rezaian sentenced by Iranian Court, verdict unknown
- Extinct tree-climbing human was handy with its feet as well
- Tech- stable policies combo can help avoid another `dark` age: World electricity firms
- Obama mocks Kanye's 2020 presidential run, calls him 'Peezy'
- Chad: Five suicide bomb attacks kill 36, injure 50