Los Angeles, Feb 28 - English actress Tilda Swinton has become the new face of French fashion brand Chanel.
The fashion house's creative director Karl Lagerfeld cast the Oscar-winning actress in iconic brand's advertising campaign for the Paris-Edinburgh collection, reports contactmusic. com.
Lagerfeld chose Swinton because her Scottish roots matches the collection's inspiration, and she is also "a modern woman, a timeless icon of elegance".
The shoot took place earlier this month in the Chateau d'Ecouen, a castle from the Renaissance period located near Chantilly, France. (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak