London, July 5 - British boxing ace Amir Khan has reportedly been arrested on suspicion of assaulting two men in Bolton as they were returning from a mosque. Read more »
Johannesburg, July 5 - Sri Lanka wants to use their upcoming ODI series against South Africa as a stepping stone towards the number one spot in the world rankings, ahead of next year's World Cup. Read more »
Sydney, July 5 - Australian all-rounder Shane Watson wants to combine the joy of his family with the success of winning a World Cup in Australia next year. Read more »
London, July 5 - Wimbledon champion Eugeine Bouchard's friendship with Laura Robson is reportedly in tatters after they both started training with Coach Nick Saviano . Read more »
London, July 5 - Scarlett Johansson will be getting 2,500 euros as damage charges from novelist Gregoire Delacourt for basing a defamatory "doppelganger" character on her, in his book 'The First Thing We Look'.
Washington, July 5 - Harrison Ford, who broke his leg on the sets of 'Star Wars: Episode 7' recently, is recovering rapidly from his injury as per his personal trainer Jake Steinfeld.
Steinfeld told TMZ. com that the 71-year-old actor has been going through rehabilitation treatment post his leg was crushed by a hydraulic door during the shoot in June, and is getting in "better shape."
London, July 5 - Spanish giants Barcelona have informed Liverpool that they would meet the release clause in striker Luis Suarez's contract Read more »
London, July 05 - Seven-time champion Roger Federer set up his ninth Wimbledon final with a straight sets win over Canadian Milos Raonic. Read more »
London, July 5 - Brazil football ace Neymar has been ruled out of the FIFA World Cup after fracturing a vertebra during his side's 2-1 quarterfinal win over Colombia. Read more »
Fortaleza, Brazil: David Luiz can only explain the technique behind his game-clinching free kick in the World Cup quarter-final win over Colombia as a product of genetics. Read more »
London, July 5 - Singer Mya has denied her affair with Jay- Z post her cheating rumours and said that she never had an affair with the rapper and she never will.
The 'Lady Marmalade' hitmaker said she played second to no one and respected marriage too much to mess around with nonsense like that, the Mirror reported.
The 34-year-old singer told a fan on Instagram that she paid her own bills, had her own label, own management company, and she relied on God only and respected herself.
Washington, July 5 - Tech giant Apple has reportedly hired a top sales executive from Swiss luxury-watch maker Tag Heuer, as the iPhone maker purportedly gears up for an October launch of a smartwatch.
Head of watch brands at luxury-goods conglomerate LVMH, which counts Tag Heuer among its subsidiaries, Jean-Claude Biver informed that Apple has signed on Tag Heuer's sales director.
Biver said that if it had been a direct competitor, he would have felt a bit betrayed, but if he ( sales director) goes to Apple then it would be a great experience for him, CNET reported.
The iWatch is expected to launch in September or October. (ANI)
London, July 05 - Brazil secured a World Cup semifinal against Germany after defeating Colombia 2-1 in their quarterfinal clash in Fortaleza . Read more »
- New Zealand players want to test 'pink ball' before day-night Test
- Expert says Pistorius' shooting reenactment footage might result in mistrial
- Sania enters top-5 for first time in her career
- Kapur finishes tied 18th, McDowell wins as Stadler collapses
- Tim Krul defends penalty shootout 'mind games' during Netherlands' WC quarterfinal victory
- Stan Chartered to invest Rs 500-cr in Sterlite Power Grid
- Sensex breaches 26,000-mark; Nifty at record-high of 7,787.95
- Gold price slips below Rs 27,500 level in futures trade
- World's largest shopping mall with theme park to come up in Dubai
- Pink Floyd to release new album'The Endless River' in October
- Hillary Clinton would want Meryl Streep to portray her in film
- Now, 'I MISS W' tees for those who miss George W. Bush
- U.S. tightens airline passenger restrictions in view of anticipated terror threat
- China reportedly shows off next-gen submarine at PLAN
- Apple hires Tag Heuer's sales director for upcoming iWatch