Paris, June 21 - Singer Axl Rose experienced his second stage fall in less than a month when he crashed on the floor during a performance here.
Post the 50-year-old's performance Saturday, he was forced to take medical treatment backstage, reports contactmusic. com.
A similar incident had happened in Liverpool May 22 when he had tripped over an equipment and fell backwards.
This time, while singing "Sweet child of mine", Rose climbed on a raised platform but lost his balance and fell forward. (IANS)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will