Paris, June 28 - He is one of Hollywood's legendary filmmakers, but Woody Allen feels he is yet to make a great movie and has no plans to quit the industry anytime soon.
"I'm 76 now so I don't think that's going to happen, but I keep trying," contactmusic. com quoted Allen as saying.
The filmmaker was in Paris to promote his new film "To Rome With Love", yet another movie expected to garner critical acclaim. However, Allen doesn't feel the same, and claims that he is yet to make a great movie.
Paris, June 21 - Singer Axl Rose experienced his second stage fall in less than a month when he crashed on the floor during a performance here.
Post the 50-year-old's performance Saturday, he was forced to take medical treatment backstage, reports contactmusic. com.
A similar incident had happened in Liverpool May 22 when he had tripped over an equipment and fell backwards.
This time, while singing "Sweet child of mine", Rose climbed on a raised platform but lost his balance and fell forward. (IANS)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999