Paris, June 21 - Singer Axl Rose experienced his second stage fall in less than a month when he crashed on the floor during a performance here.
Post the 50-year-old's performance Saturday, he was forced to take medical treatment backstage, reports contactmusic. com.
A similar incident had happened in Liverpool May 22 when he had tripped over an equipment and fell backwards.
This time, while singing "Sweet child of mine", Rose climbed on a raised platform but lost his balance and fell forward. (IANS)
- Only a 'miracle' can bring Schumacher out of coma: Sources
- Clarke backs Oz to carry 'winning momentum' from Proteas Test series into World T20
- Former Corinthians striker battles crack addiction
- Kirsten hails 'retired' Smith as 'best captain ever in Test cricket'
- Moyes says Vidic to remain as Man U captain until season's end
- Rocket-propelled cats and birds may have been used in 16th century warfare
- When President Obama met his impersonator at White House
- Osama bin Laden hinted at 9/11 attacks six months before event: Witness
- Japan's cabinet decides Bitcoin is 'not a currency'
- 'Roll-up' digital screens could soon be a reality