Seoul, May 22 - An Indian film festival, where hugely popular Bollywood movies like "Lage Raho Munnabhai" will be screened, is to be held here to commemorate the 40th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between India and South Korea.
The festival will be held at CGV Yeouido, IFC Mall, May 24-28.
It has been organised by the Indian embassy with the support of CGV, the Indian tourism ministry and the Directorate of Film Festivals, a press release said .
Last month the film festival was held at Busan to packed auditoriums.
- NY businesswoman wants to change city into 'Chinese Disneyland'
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- Multiple mates increase reproductive success for female prairie dogs
- George H.W. Bush wears socks printed with image of his own face
- Twitter to launch cookie based retargeted ads on mobile