Los Angeles, Feb 2 - Singer Beyonce Knowles has broken her silence over miming at the US President Barack Obama's inauguration ceremony and says she did not wish to take a risk the performance.
"I practiced until my feet bled and I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra. Due to no proper sound check, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk," dailystar. co. uk quoted Knowles as saying.
The 31-year-old says miming to pre-recorded tracks is a common practise.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak