Los Angeles [USA], Mar. 4 : A wave of joy has engulfed the lives of Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied, as the couple welcomed their second child, yesterday.
The 35 year-old Oscar winning actress gave birth to a baby girl, Amalia, with her choreographer husband Benjamin Millepied, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Portman and her husband, who worked together in ' Black Swan,' are also parents to 5-year-old son Aleph.
Due to her pregnancy, the 'Jackie' star cancelled her appearance at the Oscars. She was nominated at this year's Academy Awards for her role in ' Jackie'.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak