Washington D. C., Dec. 12 - Singer Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger, who announced their split in September, recently got together for a night out in Hollywood.
The 31-year-old singer, who wore a gray Twisty onesie made by Onepiece with green and black high-top, was spotted in all smiles as she left the night club with Kroeger, E! Online reports.
The 41-year-old musician sported an unbuttoned plaid shirt with dark pants on the occasion.
Earlier, the former couple, who are often spotted together, shared some pics on the social media as they teamed up to pen some new music together.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak