New Delhi, Oct 8 - Actress Monica Dogra will soon be seen sharing screen space with seasoned actor Naseeruddin Shah and his son Vivaan in upcoming movie "Mastaan".
Dogra, who was last seen in director Bejoy Nambiar's "David", is playing a strong role in the movie which is directed by debutant Rocky Khanna.
"She is a strong person and this is because she has learned the hard way on why she must protect herself," Monica said in a statement.
The actress agreed to the role because she was getting a chance to share screen with Naseeruddin and Vivaan together.
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime
- American bourbon overtakes Scottish whiskey!