New York, May 9 : Musician Paul Simon returned to the stage for the first time since he and his wife were arrested for disorderly conduct.
The veteran singer-songwriter and his partner of 22 years, Edie Brickell, were both charged with misdemeanours last month when they got into an altercation at their home in Connecticut.
They appeared in court April 28 and played down the drama, insisting they simply had a marital spat, reports contactmusic. com.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak