Washington D. C., April 16 : Popstar Prince had been released and sent back home three-hours after he was hospitalised with the flu following an emergency plane landing on April 14.
According to a representative of the 57-year-old singer, he has been suffering from flu for several weeks and cancelled two shows on April 7, but he then wanted to make to the April 14 night's performance in Atlanta, reports TMZ. com.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak