Los Angeles [U.S.A.], Mar. 2 : After what is considered to be the Academy Awards' biggest mistake, PricewaterhouseCoopers top executive has offered to meet every individual member of Academy governors.
Tim Ryan, the New York-based chairman and senior partner of Academy's longtime accounting firm PWC, will meet Academy governors to maintain the firm's 83-year-old relationship with the organisation, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak