London, April 22 : Actress-singer Denise Van Outen says her marriage has been under "massive strain" because she and her husband Lee Mead, theatre actor, spend a lot of time away from each other.
The stress was clearly reflecting on her face as she stepped out in London this week, reports dailymail. co. uk.
Though she was looking fabulous in an off-shoulder salmon jumper and leggings, she couldn't get a smile on her face.
- ESA's satellite shows Antarctica's ice loss on the rise
- Rare butterfly orchid, lost for 175 years, rediscovered in the Azores
- US hopes India will persuade 'friend' Karzai on troops stay post-2014
- Twitter shares soar following mobile ad roll-out announcement
- Microsoft issues Surface patches, OS updates