Los Angeles, Sep 15 - Singer Dionne Bromfield has claimed she still feels “connected” to her late godmother Amy Winehouse, who tragically died two years ago.
Winehouse died in 2011 aged just 27, and the 17-year-old singer claimed she still has moments when she feels that her mentor is watching her.
“I still feel connected to Amy. When you lose somebody, no matter what, they're always going to be with you,” contactmusic. com quoted Bromfield as saying.
London, July 24 - Amy Winehouse's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield wrote an impassioned speech about the late singer on her first death anniversary Monday saying how much she missed her.
In a series of tweets, Bromfield wrote: "I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends... Amy you are surrounded by angels who are your friends. It's been a year since you left and I still think about you everyday," reports contactmusic. com.
- Cyber troll claims seeing Becks naked in changing room
- Man U in 'no rush' to open talks with Rooney about 'new contract' despite Chelsea interest
- Ayrton Senna's nephew Bruno 'amazed' by Oz fans' love for 'legendary F1 driver'
- Kolo Toure says 'conversation' with boss Rodgers made him choose Liverpool 'instantly'
- 'Controversial' Suarez named Twitter's top trending football topic of 2013