Los Angeles, Sep 15 - Singer Dionne Bromfield has claimed she still feels “connected” to her late godmother Amy Winehouse, who tragically died two years ago.
Winehouse died in 2011 aged just 27, and the 17-year-old singer claimed she still has moments when she feels that her mentor is watching her.
“I still feel connected to Amy. When you lose somebody, no matter what, they're always going to be with you,” contactmusic. com quoted Bromfield as saying.
London, July 24 - Amy Winehouse's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield wrote an impassioned speech about the late singer on her first death anniversary Monday saying how much she missed her.
In a series of tweets, Bromfield wrote: "I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends... Amy you are surrounded by angels who are your friends. It's been a year since you left and I still think about you everyday," reports contactmusic. com.
- Canadian Museum of Nature to keep 375-million-year-old fossil of prehistoric fish
- Egg Prices starting to Relax
- Smart Condom changes color when comes in Contact with STDs
- Fasting Can Help Reduce Risks of Aging, Cancer, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Federal authorities argue in court over its Columbia River Basin salmon plan