Los Angeles, Sep 15 - Singer Dionne Bromfield has claimed she still feels “connected” to her late godmother Amy Winehouse, who tragically died two years ago.
Winehouse died in 2011 aged just 27, and the 17-year-old singer claimed she still has moments when she feels that her mentor is watching her.
“I still feel connected to Amy. When you lose somebody, no matter what, they're always going to be with you,” contactmusic. com quoted Bromfield as saying.
London, July 24 - Amy Winehouse's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield wrote an impassioned speech about the late singer on her first death anniversary Monday saying how much she missed her.
In a series of tweets, Bromfield wrote: "I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends... Amy you are surrounded by angels who are your friends. It's been a year since you left and I still think about you everyday," reports contactmusic. com.
- Becks's old BMW with Posh's initials priced at 75,000 pounds
- Prosecutor accuses Pistorius of 'arming himself with sole purpose of killing Reeva'
- 'Desperate' Pistorius made 'textbook mistakes' in witness stand: Experts
- Red Bull loses appeal against Ricciardo's Australian GP disqualification
- CSA presented with 47,5000-dollar ICC cheque for top spot in Test rankings