Los Angeles, Sep 15 - Singer Dionne Bromfield has claimed she still feels “connected” to her late godmother Amy Winehouse, who tragically died two years ago.
Winehouse died in 2011 aged just 27, and the 17-year-old singer claimed she still has moments when she feels that her mentor is watching her.
“I still feel connected to Amy. When you lose somebody, no matter what, they're always going to be with you,” contactmusic. com quoted Bromfield as saying.
London, July 24 - Amy Winehouse's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield wrote an impassioned speech about the late singer on her first death anniversary Monday saying how much she missed her.
In a series of tweets, Bromfield wrote: "I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends... Amy you are surrounded by angels who are your friends. It's been a year since you left and I still think about you everyday," reports contactmusic. com.
- Astronomers observe star's fortunate escape from black hole with minor damage
- Circuits for signals at 140 GHz makes world record
- No agreement reached with Iran on nuke programme: US
- Vegetarian dino 'Stegosaurus' used sharp tail as deadly weapon
- U.S., Iraq planning ground offensive against IS to recapture towns, cities