Mumbai, Aug 23 : Actress Dolly Bindra, who featured in the fourth season of the celebrity reality show "Bigg Boss", is eagerly awaiting its seventh season to see superstar Salman Khan playing the double role of an angel and a devil.
Salman is hosting the show for the fourth time in a row. Based on the theme of heaven or hell, "Bigg Boss - Saath 7" will go on air Sep 15 on Colors.
Dr Mukesh Batra with Dolly Bindra during his 9th annual charity photo exhibition titled Magic MomentsBy topnews | 23/08/2013 | in
- NY businesswoman wants to change city into 'Chinese Disneyland'
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- Multiple mates increase reproductive success for female prairie dogs
- George H.W. Bush wears socks printed with image of his own face
- Twitter to launch cookie based retargeted ads on mobile