Los Angeles, Feb 12 - Actress Elizabeth Olsen has confirmed she will star in the new "Godzilla" movie.
The 23-year-old made the revelation during the British Academy Film Awards ceremony here Sunday night, reports contactmusic. com.
Olsen also said the film will return to its original Japanese roots as opposed to the 1998 film, which starred Matthew Broderick.
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report