Washington, May 5 : Jessica Alba has given a piece of advice to new parents, saying that they should schedule regular date nights to keep their romance alive after having children.
The ‘Sin City’ star admits her relationship with Cash Warren has changed dramatically since they wed in May 2008 and became parents to two daughters, Honor and Haven.
She now has to schedule her one-on-one time with Warren, and although their dates are often “predictable” and not very “spicy”, Alba believes organisation keeps their romance alive.
Los Angeles, May 3 - Jessica Alba's three-year-old daughter Honor loves to snatch things, and the actress says her habit is becoming a bit of a problem.
"She basically goes around the house and takes everything that she sees and it becomes hers and it's in her purse. She takes my ID and my driver's licence, she'll take everything," dailystar. co. uk quoted her as saying.
"She just steals my stuff. It's not working out with me," said the 31-year-old. (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak