New Delhi, Dec 3 - Just like other mothers, Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor also loves to be in kitchen and cook delicious food for her family.
The 41-year-old actress, who was seen at a promotional event in the national capital, told ANI, "I do enjoy cooking but I enjoy eating more. However, when it comes to food, I take care of my family's health."
Further talking about her fitness mantra, she said that being fit does not mean to completely shut your mouth towards unhealthy food but to take care of the portions that you choose to eat.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Cancer Drug Opdivo Receives another Approval from FDA
- Double Mastectomy Offers More Choices When It Comes To Breast Reconstruction
- Ocrelizumab cuts multiple sclerosis relapses by nearly 50% compared with Rebif in two large clinical trials
- Whole Foods recalling cheese after FDA finds Listeria during a sample test
- Medical Marijuana Regulations win Governor Jerry Brown’s signature
- Journalist Jason Rezaian sentenced by Iranian Court, verdict unknown
- Extinct tree-climbing human was handy with its feet as well
- Tech- stable policies combo can help avoid another `dark` age: World electricity firms
- Obama mocks Kanye's 2020 presidential run, calls him 'Peezy'
- Chad: Five suicide bomb attacks kill 36, injure 50