Miami, March 16 - Actresses Kate del Castillo and Michelle Rodriguez and pop singer Cristian Castro will be among the celebrities taking part in a charity auto race April 20 in Long Beach, California, to benefit children battling serious illnesses, organizers said in a statement.
Rodriguez, an American, and Mexicans Del Castillo and Castro will each climb inside a 200-horsepower Scion FR-S sports car during the 10-lap Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, which will take place in downtown Long Beach.
Mexico City, Aug 2 - Mexican actress Kate del Castillo is joining forces with Latin American organizations to fight people trafficking in the region via a documentary that will be shown as a series of spots in theatres.
The "Esclavos invisibles" (Invisible Slaves) campaign tells the stories of people who were the victims of abuse in Mexico and Guatemala, organizers said.
- Faulkner could replace Lyon as Oz looks to exploit 'bouncy' Perth pitch
- Brit media says England's 'glory days over' after second straight Ashes loss
- Murray's Wimbledon win was 'most talked about topic' in UK in 2013
- Van Persie hints 'happy' to stay at Man U, continue Rooney partnership
- Misbah says 'playing away from home' taking 'psychological toll' on Pak players