Miami, March 16 - Actresses Kate del Castillo and Michelle Rodriguez and pop singer Cristian Castro will be among the celebrities taking part in a charity auto race April 20 in Long Beach, California, to benefit children battling serious illnesses, organizers said in a statement.
Rodriguez, an American, and Mexicans Del Castillo and Castro will each climb inside a 200-horsepower Scion FR-S sports car during the 10-lap Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, which will take place in downtown Long Beach.
Mexico City, Aug 2 - Mexican actress Kate del Castillo is joining forces with Latin American organizations to fight people trafficking in the region via a documentary that will be shown as a series of spots in theatres.
The "Esclavos invisibles" (Invisible Slaves) campaign tells the stories of people who were the victims of abuse in Mexico and Guatemala, organizers said.
- Ex-Force India racer Di Resta hoping for a return to F1 in 'any shape, form'
- Azhar Mahmood `ready` to assist Pakistan during World T20
- Next Proteas Test captain unlikely to be 'surprise selection' like Smith: Report
- Li 'still loving tennis life' despite 'lucky to win two Grand Slams' digs
- 'Man U fan' Bolt may play football for Jamaica after retirement from athletics