Miami, March 16 - Actresses Kate del Castillo and Michelle Rodriguez and pop singer Cristian Castro will be among the celebrities taking part in a charity auto race April 20 in Long Beach, California, to benefit children battling serious illnesses, organizers said in a statement.
Rodriguez, an American, and Mexicans Del Castillo and Castro will each climb inside a 200-horsepower Scion FR-S sports car during the 10-lap Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, which will take place in downtown Long Beach.
Mexico City, Aug 2 - Mexican actress Kate del Castillo is joining forces with Latin American organizations to fight people trafficking in the region via a documentary that will be shown as a series of spots in theatres.
The "Esclavos invisibles" (Invisible Slaves) campaign tells the stories of people who were the victims of abuse in Mexico and Guatemala, organizers said.
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto