Miami, March 16 - Actresses Kate del Castillo and Michelle Rodriguez and pop singer Cristian Castro will be among the celebrities taking part in a charity auto race April 20 in Long Beach, California, to benefit children battling serious illnesses, organizers said in a statement.
Rodriguez, an American, and Mexicans Del Castillo and Castro will each climb inside a 200-horsepower Scion FR-S sports car during the 10-lap Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, which will take place in downtown Long Beach.
Mexico City, Aug 2 - Mexican actress Kate del Castillo is joining forces with Latin American organizations to fight people trafficking in the region via a documentary that will be shown as a series of spots in theatres.
The "Esclavos invisibles" (Invisible Slaves) campaign tells the stories of people who were the victims of abuse in Mexico and Guatemala, organizers said.
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999