Miami, March 16 - Actresses Kate del Castillo and Michelle Rodriguez and pop singer Cristian Castro will be among the celebrities taking part in a charity auto race April 20 in Long Beach, California, to benefit children battling serious illnesses, organizers said in a statement.
Rodriguez, an American, and Mexicans Del Castillo and Castro will each climb inside a 200-horsepower Scion FR-S sports car during the 10-lap Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, which will take place in downtown Long Beach.
Mexico City, Aug 2 - Mexican actress Kate del Castillo is joining forces with Latin American organizations to fight people trafficking in the region via a documentary that will be shown as a series of spots in theatres.
The "Esclavos invisibles" (Invisible Slaves) campaign tells the stories of people who were the victims of abuse in Mexico and Guatemala, organizers said.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Cancer Drug Opdivo Receives another Approval from FDA
- Double Mastectomy Offers More Choices When It Comes To Breast Reconstruction
- Ocrelizumab cuts multiple sclerosis relapses by nearly 50% compared with Rebif in two large clinical trials
- Whole Foods recalling cheese after FDA finds Listeria during a sample test
- Medical Marijuana Regulations win Governor Jerry Brown’s signature
- Journalist Jason Rezaian sentenced by Iranian Court, verdict unknown
- Extinct tree-climbing human was handy with its feet as well
- Tech- stable policies combo can help avoid another `dark` age: World electricity firms
- Obama mocks Kanye's 2020 presidential run, calls him 'Peezy'
- Chad: Five suicide bomb attacks kill 36, injure 50