Miami, March 16 - Actresses Kate del Castillo and Michelle Rodriguez and pop singer Cristian Castro will be among the celebrities taking part in a charity auto race April 20 in Long Beach, California, to benefit children battling serious illnesses, organizers said in a statement.
Rodriguez, an American, and Mexicans Del Castillo and Castro will each climb inside a 200-horsepower Scion FR-S sports car during the 10-lap Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, which will take place in downtown Long Beach.
Mexico City, Aug 2 - Mexican actress Kate del Castillo is joining forces with Latin American organizations to fight people trafficking in the region via a documentary that will be shown as a series of spots in theatres.
The "Esclavos invisibles" (Invisible Slaves) campaign tells the stories of people who were the victims of abuse in Mexico and Guatemala, organizers said.
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech