Los Angeles, Nov 8 - Actress Lucy Liu says she grew up as a tomboy, and so she is easily charmed by men who praise her good looks.
She says she was never considered beautiful while she was growing up.
The "Charlie's Angels" star was raised in Queens, New York and she was often mocked at by her classmates for her skinny figure and cropped haircut, reports dailystar. co. uk.
Lucy Liu attends the Official Presenter Gift Lounge at the 2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica PierBy topnews | 28/05/2012 | in
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report