Los Angeles, March 27 - American country singer Miranda Lambert says now that she is 30, she feels more "settled" and at peace.
"That attitude (angry attitude) brought me here and got me where I am. But that was me in my 20s. The chip on my shoulder is gone. At some point, you calm down. I'm happy. I'm more settled. I've put down roots," Lambert told People Country magazine, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"I feel like people have accepted me for who I am, with all the craziness, loudness and fire," she added.
She is married to singer Blake Shelton. (IANS)
Los Angeles, Feb 16 - American country music artist Miranda Lambert has told singer-husband Blake Shelton to drop some weight soon.
Lambert lost 35 pounds (around 15 kg) in just three months, whittling herself down to 105 pounds (around 47 kg). And now she wants Shelton to follow her lead, reports showbizspy. com.
“Miranda is a one-woman diet police force,” said a source.
Red Carpet/Celebrity Signing Moment: Miranda Lambert signs a limited edition 6 Liter Moet & Chandon Imperial bottle for the brand's philanthropic initiative 'Sign for the Roses', on the red carpet at the 138th Kentucky Derby on May 5, 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Joey Foley/Getty Images for Moet)
- Majority of Americans do not consider Obama 'black'
- Marissa Mayer's earnings dropped to $24.9M last year from 35M 2012 high
- Fossil of 325-million-year-old shark-like specie sheds light on evolution of jaws
- 'Most banned and challenged books' of 2013 revealed
- Zuckerberg admits to ideas where Facebook got it wrong