Los Angeles, March 27 - American country singer Miranda Lambert says now that she is 30, she feels more "settled" and at peace.
"That attitude (angry attitude) brought me here and got me where I am. But that was me in my 20s. The chip on my shoulder is gone. At some point, you calm down. I'm happy. I'm more settled. I've put down roots," Lambert told People Country magazine, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"I feel like people have accepted me for who I am, with all the craziness, loudness and fire," she added.
She is married to singer Blake Shelton. (IANS)
Los Angeles, Feb 16 - American country music artist Miranda Lambert has told singer-husband Blake Shelton to drop some weight soon.
Lambert lost 35 pounds (around 15 kg) in just three months, whittling herself down to 105 pounds (around 47 kg). And now she wants Shelton to follow her lead, reports showbizspy. com.
“Miranda is a one-woman diet police force,” said a source.
Red Carpet/Celebrity Signing Moment: Miranda Lambert signs a limited edition 6 Liter Moet & Chandon Imperial bottle for the brand's philanthropic initiative 'Sign for the Roses', on the red carpet at the 138th Kentucky Derby on May 5, 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Joey Foley/Getty Images for Moet)
- New Zealand players want to test 'pink ball' before day-night Test
- Expert says Pistorius' shooting reenactment footage might result in mistrial
- Sania enters top-5 for first time in her career
- Kapur finishes tied 18th, McDowell wins as Stadler collapses
- Tim Krul defends penalty shootout 'mind games' during Netherlands' WC quarterfinal victory
- Stan Chartered to invest Rs 500-cr in Sterlite Power Grid
- Sensex breaches 26,000-mark; Nifty at record-high of 7,787.95
- Gold price slips below Rs 27,500 level in futures trade
- World's largest shopping mall with theme park to come up in Dubai
- Pink Floyd to release new album'The Endless River' in October
- Hillary Clinton would want Meryl Streep to portray her in film
- Now, 'I MISS W' tees for those who miss George W. Bush
- U.S. tightens airline passenger restrictions in view of anticipated terror threat
- China reportedly shows off next-gen submarine at PLAN
- Apple hires Tag Heuer's sales director for upcoming iWatch