London - Country singer Miranda Lambert has praised husband Blake Shelton for making her happy. The country singing duo have been married since 2011 and are still going strong, reported Digital Spy.
"I'm not sunshine and roses. Blake's the happiest person on the planet. He pulls me out of my darkness... Literally everything is the best about being married," Lambert said.
The 31-year-old also spoke about the joy of her 20-pound weight loss, although she believes there is too much pressure on women.
Los Angeles, March 27 - American country singer Miranda Lambert says now that she is 30, she feels more "settled" and at peace.
"That attitude (angry attitude) brought me here and got me where I am. But that was me in my 20s. The chip on my shoulder is gone. At some point, you calm down. I'm happy. I'm more settled. I've put down roots," Lambert told People Country magazine, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"I feel like people have accepted me for who I am, with all the craziness, loudness and fire," she added.
She is married to singer Blake Shelton. (IANS)
Los Angeles, Feb 16 - American country music artist Miranda Lambert has told singer-husband Blake Shelton to drop some weight soon.
Lambert lost 35 pounds (around 15 kg) in just three months, whittling herself down to 105 pounds (around 47 kg). And now she wants Shelton to follow her lead, reports showbizspy. com.
“Miranda is a one-woman diet police force,” said a source.
Red Carpet/Celebrity Signing Moment: Miranda Lambert signs a limited edition 6 Liter Moet & Chandon Imperial bottle for the brand's philanthropic initiative 'Sign for the Roses', on the red carpet at the 138th Kentucky Derby on May 5, 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Joey Foley/Getty Images for Moet)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto