Los Angeles, March 27 - American country singer Miranda Lambert says now that she is 30, she feels more "settled" and at peace.
"That attitude (angry attitude) brought me here and got me where I am. But that was me in my 20s. The chip on my shoulder is gone. At some point, you calm down. I'm happy. I'm more settled. I've put down roots," Lambert told People Country magazine, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"I feel like people have accepted me for who I am, with all the craziness, loudness and fire," she added.
She is married to singer Blake Shelton. (IANS)
Los Angeles, Feb 16 - American country music artist Miranda Lambert has told singer-husband Blake Shelton to drop some weight soon.
Lambert lost 35 pounds (around 15 kg) in just three months, whittling herself down to 105 pounds (around 47 kg). And now she wants Shelton to follow her lead, reports showbizspy. com.
“Miranda is a one-woman diet police force,” said a source.
Red Carpet/Celebrity Signing Moment: Miranda Lambert signs a limited edition 6 Liter Moet & Chandon Imperial bottle for the brand's philanthropic initiative 'Sign for the Roses', on the red carpet at the 138th Kentucky Derby on May 5, 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Joey Foley/Getty Images for Moet)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999