Los Angeles: With eight total nominations, including one for top prize Entertainer of the Year, Miranda Lambert leads all nominees at this year's 50th annual Academy of Country Music Awards. The nominations where announced Friday morning via Twitter, reported Rolling Stone magazine.
Dierks Bentley, whose album Riser was both a commercial and critical success, follows his former touring partner Lambert with seven nominations, including Album of the Year and Male Vocalist.
London - Country singer Miranda Lambert has praised husband Blake Shelton for making her happy. The country singing duo have been married since 2011 and are still going strong, reported Digital Spy.
"I'm not sunshine and roses. Blake's the happiest person on the planet. He pulls me out of my darkness... Literally everything is the best about being married," Lambert said.
The 31-year-old also spoke about the joy of her 20-pound weight loss, although she believes there is too much pressure on women.
Los Angeles, March 27 - American country singer Miranda Lambert says now that she is 30, she feels more "settled" and at peace.
"That attitude (angry attitude) brought me here and got me where I am. But that was me in my 20s. The chip on my shoulder is gone. At some point, you calm down. I'm happy. I'm more settled. I've put down roots," Lambert told People Country magazine, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"I feel like people have accepted me for who I am, with all the craziness, loudness and fire," she added.
She is married to singer Blake Shelton. (IANS)
Los Angeles, Feb 16 - American country music artist Miranda Lambert has told singer-husband Blake Shelton to drop some weight soon.
Lambert lost 35 pounds (around 15 kg) in just three months, whittling herself down to 105 pounds (around 47 kg). And now she wants Shelton to follow her lead, reports showbizspy. com.
“Miranda is a one-woman diet police force,” said a source.
Red Carpet/Celebrity Signing Moment: Miranda Lambert signs a limited edition 6 Liter Moet & Chandon Imperial bottle for the brand's philanthropic initiative 'Sign for the Roses', on the red carpet at the 138th Kentucky Derby on May 5, 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Joey Foley/Getty Images for Moet)
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech