New Delhi, June 27 - Fear not, food is a friend not the foe that stalks flabby nightmares. The more one eats, the more one burns, says Mumbai-based celebrity nutritionist Pooja Makhija.
Makhija, a food guide to the likes of Sushmita Sen and Himangini Singh Yadu, who was June 16 crowned Miss Asia-Pacific World 2012, said: "Today the perceived form of food is calories, fat, more fat and cholesterol."
- Now, open garage door sitting in car via updated IFTTT iPhone app!
- Manufacturing curved display smartphones still decade away, says analyst
- South Korean court rejects Samsung's bid to ban Apple devices in country
- Now, app that listens to voice calls, provides related information
- Obama's experts 'clueless' on war costs, Americans' death toll in Afghanistan