Scarlett Johansson attends the Scott M. Stringer 2013 Mayoral Campaign fundraiser at the Cabanas at the MaritimeBy Kiran Pahwa | 06/04/2012 | in
Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Scarlett Johansson says wearing heavy costumes in her upcoming superhero movie "The Avengers" was not an easy task for her, and made her feel like a little kid.
"It felt like being a little kid. When each scene ended, all our costumes were unzipped and some air conditioning venting unit goes in. It was like playing dress-up to the extreme," showbizspy. com quoted Johansson as saying.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak