Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson and Tom Hiddleston attend 'The Avengers' photocall at De Russie Hotel on April 21, 2012By topnews | 15/05/2012 | in
(L to R) Actors Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson and Tom Hiddleston attend 'The Avengers' photocall at De Russie Hotel on April 21, 2012 in Rome, Italy. (Photo by Elisabetta Villa/Getty Images)
Los Angeles, May 3 - Actress Scarlett Johansson was honoured with the 2,470th star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She says she was over the moon on receiving the accolade.
"This industry in which I was practically raised has been so impossibly kind to me. There's never a day where I go to set and don't thank my lucky stars to simply be a working actor," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The 27-year-old was joined by her mother, grandmother, sister and co-star Jeremy Renner at the Wednesday ceremony.
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak