New Delhi, Oct 20 : Television actress Shilpa Agnihotri, who was evicted from "Bigg Boss - Saath 7" house, feels inmates fight too much and she was voted out as she failed to generate meaty content. But given a chance she won't mind re-entering the house.
The actress, who had entered the house with her husband actor Apoorva Agnihotri, was evicted Saturday. "Bigg Boss Saath-7" airs on Colors.
"Everyone felt that my eviction was very unexpected. I feel that maybe I did not give enough content which was why I was evicted," Shilpa told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
- ESA's satellite shows Antarctica's ice loss on the rise
- Rare butterfly orchid, lost for 175 years, rediscovered in the Azores
- US hopes India will persuade 'friend' Karzai on troops stay post-2014
- Twitter shares soar following mobile ad roll-out announcement
- Microsoft issues Surface patches, OS updates